- Faster for the end-user. The technology works client-side, so there's no network lag.
- Seamless experience for the end-user. Uses a "lightbox" the displays the preview over the actual page, so users never leave the page they intended to print.
- Reliable: Another feature of the CDN, there's servers all over the world and is very reliable (doesn't go down).
- Best practices: We include the footer in the WordPress footer, so it's only loaded after your page content is fully displayed to the end-user. It does not slow down the page load for the end-user.
Choose this option by going to your:
- WordPress Admin > Settings > PrintFriendly & PDF > Webmaster Options
- WordPress Admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins > PrintFriendly & PDF > Edit > Webmaster Settings