You can manually add the PrintFriendly button to your blog in four easy steps. If you prefer a simpler way, you can use blogger's built-in add widget tool.
Step 1: Get the PrintFriendly button code.
- Goto www.PrintFriendly.com/button.
- Select Blogger/Blogspot.
- Select your preferred button style.
- Click add code directly to template.
- Copy the code in the text box that appears.
Step 2: Prepare to edit your blog's HTML template.
- Log in to your blog dashboard.
- Click Template on the left navigation menu.
- Click Edit HMTL below your blog thumbnail.
* If nothing happens, note that PrintFriendly currently works on any of the Classic Blogger/Blogspot templates. We are still working on getting this to work on the new Dynamic View template.
- A warning message will appear. Click Proceed.
- An Editor window will appear. Click on the check box next to Expand Widget Templates
Step 3: Paste the PrintFriendly button code.
- Find <data:post.body/> in the Editor window.
* Tip: Press "Control" and "F" on keyboard to search.
- Paste the PrintFriendly button code above <data:post.body/> to make the button appear above your posts. Paste the code below <data:post.body/> to place the button below your posts.
* Careful: There's two versions of <data:post.body/>. Use the first (web) not the second (mobile).
Step 4: Preview and save your changes.
- Click Preview.
- Click Save template.