Add the Print Friendly and PDF Browser Tool to Google Chrome browser. It's fast and easy. You can generate a Print Friendly version of any webpage or create a PDF with the click of a button.
Get the browser tool at http:/www.PrintFriendly.com/browser_tool
Step 1: Activate the Google Chrome Bookmarks Toolbar (If already active, skip to next step)If you cannot see a toolbar right below the address bar, simply press Ctrl + Shift + B. The bookmarks toolbar will show up.
You can manually show the Bookmarks Toolbar by following these steps:
- Click the wrench icon on Google Chrome's address bar's right side.
- Click Bookmarks.
- Click Show bookmarks toolbar.
Step 2: Drag and DropPrint Friendly to Bookmarks Toolbar
- Go to http://www.PrintFriendly.com/browser_tool.
- Click and hold the "Print Friendly" button that is below the Google Chrome logo (the right hand side).
- Drag and drop it on the Google Chrome bookmark bar right below the address bar.